In LawPay, you can re-charge a card from a previous transaction for up to six months after the original transaction date. To do so, follow the below steps:
- In the LawPay portal, select Transactions from the left navigation menu.
- Locate and click on the original transaction that has the card to be recharged.
- On the right side of the page, select Re-charge.
- Enter an amount and click Submit charge.
A few things to note when re-charging a card:
- The original card information such as Card Holder Name, Zip Code, etc cannot be changed.
- Transactions that originate from a schedule cannot be re-charged.