To connect CosmoLex to LawPay, follow the below steps:
- In CosmoLex, go to Setup and then Apps to turn on LawPay under Credit Card Processing Apps.
- In the LawPay Integration window, select "I Already have a LawPay Account" and click Ok.
- Once taken to the next page, you will be asked to sign into your LawPay account and authorize the CosmoLex application.
- Once authorized and redirected to CosmoLex, banks created within CosmoLex will be listed on the left, along with the options to link to a merchant account you have set up.
- Select which accounts you want to link to which banks. Also, select your default bank for invoice payments (if applicable).
- Once complete, click submit. LawPay is now integrated with CosmoLex.
With this integration, you now have the following options:
- Clients can pay their invoice directly from the email
- Clients can pay their invoice from within their client portal
- You can request online trust retainer payments
- You can charge clients' credit card in-house for invoice payments or receipt of their retainer.