CaseFox is an easy web-based, legal billing, time & expense tracking, trust accounting, and case management software. To connect CaseFox and LawPay follow the instructions below:
- In LawPay, click your name in the top right corner and click Developers.
- Click on Authorize Application and select "CaseFox" from the drop-down menu. Click Authorize Application again.
- On the same page, under the Webhooks section, copy and paste the URL below in the Live-Mode Webhooks field and press enter.
- Next, in the Authorized Applications section, click on Show Credentials next to CaseFox.
- In the modal, select the Live Credentials tab and copy account IDs of trust and/or operating accounts. You will enter these in CaseFox->LawPay Settings Page.
- Click on the Save Changes button towards the bottom of the page.
- Next, click on the New Charges icon in the left side bar. You should see payment boxes for each account you have setup in LawPay.
- In the upper right corner of these payment boxes, click on Actions and then select Show & Copy Page Link. Copy the link and paste it to an empty Notepad file for later reference. Make a note if the copied link is for the trust account or operating account. You will need these links later when configuring your CaseFox account for accepting payments through LawPay.