The LawPay Pro Reporting Tab offers reports specific to Financial and Productivity Reports.
- Aging Invoices: See how long each invoice has been overdue
- Accounts Receivable: All invoices, status and balance due
- Transactions: Payments are collected via all LawPay payment pages
- Monthly Summary Report: View LawPay Processing fees
- Trust Account Summary: Summary of debits and credits and account balances
- Trust Account Activity: Details of debits and credits
- Electronic Payments: View LawPay Processing fees
- User Time & Expenses: Time entries and expenses for yourself and other timekeepers
To run and view a report:
- Select the Reports Tab.
- Select the Report you want to view.
- Add Filters.
Note: Filters change based on the report.
- Select Run Report button.
- Export the report by selecting the Export button. Reports can be downloaded as a PDF or CSV file.
Click the Dashboard Reporting link to learn more about Dashboard Reports.