LawPay and TimeSolv provide a seamless credit card and ACH processing with time billing solution. To connect TimeSolv to LawPay, follow the below steps:
- In LawPay, click your name in the top right corner and select Developers.
- Click Authorize Application and select TimeSolv from the drop-down menu. Click Authorize Application once selected.
- Once Authorized, click Show Credentials next to TimeSolv. Copy the Live Secret Key.
- In a new tab, log into TimeSolv and select Settings from the main menu.
- Under the Settings section select Bank Accounts.
- On the Bank Account tab click Create Payment Profile.
- Under the new Payment Profile, select LawPay as your provider.
- Enter in the Business Name of the account, your live secret key, and the name of the Merchant Account. (example Tom Smith Operating). The live secret key should still be on your clipboard to be pasted.
- Select if this is the default merchant account for the firm and if you would like it set to active.
- Click Save once done.
You are all set! Now you can begin to send invoices from TimeSolv with a link to your LawPay payment processing account.