To connect Clio with LawPay, follow the below steps:
- To set up Clio payments using your existing LawPay account, go to your Clio Settings panel and click Clio Payments in the Clio Settings column.
Note: Only an account administrator can connect LawPay to Clio Payments.
- Click Sign in with LawPay.
- You will automatically be redirected to LawPay where you will be required to log in and authorize the Clio application to enable Clio Payments.
- After authorizing Clio, you will be redirected to Clio where you will be required to map an operating account in Clio to the live operating account in LawPay. If you have not created bank accounts in Clio, you will be prompted to do so:
- Next, in the Clio and LawPay mapping fields, select the Clio and LawPay accounts that should be connected.
- Finally, click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page to immediately start recording credit card payments.
- Now, when recording payments on Bills, you can select Credit card as a payment source. When sharing Bills, your clients will have the ability to pay online by entering their credit card information as well.