To connect Clio with LawPay, follow the below steps:
- To set up Clio payments using your existing LawPay account, go to your Clio Settings panel and click Online Payments in the Clio Settings column.
- In the "Choose your Payment Account Provider" drop-down menu, select Clio Payments. You will then be provided with additional options. Click the Sign in using LawPay button.
- You will automatically be redirected to LawPay where you will be required to log and authorize the Clio application.
- After authorizing Clio, you will be redirected to Clio where you will be required to map an operating account in Clio to the live operating account in LawPay. To do so, you will click on the Add a connection button:
- Next, in the Clio and LawPay mapping fields, select the Clio and LawPay accounts that should be connected.
- Finally, click the Update Online Payment Account button at the bottom of the page to immediately start recording credit card payments.
- Now, when recording payments on Bills, you can select Credit card as a payment source. When sharing Bills, your clients will have the ability to pay online by entering their credit card information as well.