To connect LEAP RapidPay with LawPay, follow the below steps:
- In Leap, click on Tools and then Options from the top menu.
- Select RapidPay.
- Click Link Existing LawPay account.
- You will be redirected to LawPay to log in and authorize the RapidPay application.
- Once authorized, match the account details in LEAP with the matching LawPay account details and click Add Connection.
- After clicking Add Connection the linked accounts are displayed.
Once completed, an automatic email will be sent confirming that you have successfully linked your LawPay account to LEAP.
Whenever an invoice or statement is generated a RapidPay Reference Number is automatically assigned to each outstanding and future matter. Each RapidPay Reference Number is unique to a particular matter and enables LEAP to determine whether:
- a client's RapidPay payment is for a registered office or a trust account,
- to generate an office or trust receipt once that payment has been settled, and
- to create the associated office or trust bank deposits.