With Coyote Analytics and LawPay, users benefit from the integration of two client-focused products.
Focus on being able to capture more time, maximize accuracy, and spend more time practicing law with streamlined payment processing and practice management flows.
To integrate LawPay with Coyote Analytics, follow the below steps:
Note: The Coyote user must be an administrator of Coyote to access the necessary screens to setup.
- Go to "Administration" in the top right.
- Click Administration Settings.
- Click on Modules and click the LawPay tab.
- From the LawPay tab, click the Connect With LawPay button to log in.
- Enter your firm email and password into the LawPay pop up screen and select Authorize.
- Once the account is authorized, you will be presented with the screen to map the accounts. To map the accounts:
- Under each account Tab, select the Account Name that reflects the LawPay account you want to map.
- The Bank Account is the Coyote bank account to be associated with the LawPay Account - one must be selected.
- The Payment Page is the LawPay payment page that was set up, you must select which payment page you would like to use for each account.
- The Default Account is for operating accounts only, there must be one default Operating account, this is the account that will be used for sending out bills.
- Click the Map account button, once all active LawPay accounts have been mapped, LawPay will be available for use.
- Click the Show Inactive if you want to see and/or modify inactive LawPay accounts. If show inactive is turned on all inactive accounts must be mapped.
- Once all is setup, refresh the Coyote profile to access the LawPay transactions from the Accounts Receivable tab.