This feature is currently available to LawPay Pro beta users only. If you are interested in joining the LawPay Pro waitlist, please sign up here.
Exporting Contacts from Google
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Open the Contacts section.
- Once your contact list is open, select Export.
In the Export Contacts window:
- Choose which contacts to export. Choose either Selected Contacts or all Contacts.
- Select vCard.
- Select the Export button to save the vCard File onto your computer.
Importing Contacts into LawPay Pro
To import the Vcard file:
- Login to LawPay Pro and select Settings from the left navigation menu.
- Select Import/Export.
- Select the Import Contacts button
- Select vCard (Google. Mac Address Book).
- Drag your file into the file window or click to browse and upload from your computer.
- Select the Import Contacts button.
Imported contacts are assigned to a group named Unfiled. You must assign your contacts to the appropriate groups (client, judge, witness, etc.)
Note: After uploading, your import file will be placed in a queue and processed within a few minutes. You can leave this page and work on other areas while the import takes place.
Learn more about importing contacts.