Connect LawPay to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect LawPay to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect LawPay to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to Apps from the menu bar.
- Click on Add connection and search for "LawPay".
- Use your credentials to connect your LawPay account to Zapier.
- Automations can now be created. Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with LawPay and Zapier:
Helpful Educational + Training Resources