LawPay Pro's invoicing feature is valuable for any attorney looking to manage their finances more effectively. Invoicing is simple and efficient, with customizable templates and the ability to generate invoices in seconds.
Add your logo, firm name, and address, including custom client messages, which helps your invoices look professional and reinforces your brand.
Customize Firm Information
- Go to Settings.
- Select the Firm Settings tab.
- Select the edit (pencil) icon.
- Change the Office Name and add additional information.
- Click Save.
Add Custom Logo
- Select the Preferences tab.
- Select the Edit Preferences button.
- Add your Firm Logo from your computer.
- Save Preferences.
Once this information is added, all of your invoices will reflect this information.
Customize Billing & Invoicing Preferences
You can customize Time Entry hours on the Client Billing tab.
- Click the Edit Preferences button.
- Select Display 1 number after the decimal point or Display 2 numbers after the decimal point.
- You can customize the Default Invoice Payment Terms here by clicking the field and selecting the Date.
- Customize the Default Trust Request Message by clicking the field and typing a custom message.
- Once all customizations are made, select the Save Preferences button.
You can customize your invoice by selecting the Client Billing Tab and selecting the Edit button. Select if you want to show Case Number After Case Name or Include Non-Billable Entries and Expenses. These are pre-selected; you do not need to edit them if you want to include them on your invoices. You can also customize Time Entries and Expenses.