You can edit, add, and delete users on your LawPay Pro account if you are an admin. You also have the ability to restrict access to the different features on a per-user basis.
This is useful for situations such as:
- Hiding time & billing from lower-level staff.
- Restricting someone's ability to delete items from LawPay Pro.
- Allowing someone to view all cases in the system or only those they are linked to.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Edit User Permissions.
- Under Authorized Users, select the Edit button.
- Provide specific permissions by choosing check marks under Abilities, Account Access, and Transaction Access*.
User Abilities permissions apply to both LawPay and LawPay Pro. E.g. a user with Administrator abilities in LawPay also has Administrator abilities in LawPay Pro.
Accounts Access permissions have no equivalent in LawPay Pro. Therefore, any user of LawPay Plus can collect payments in all accounts used in LawPay Pro, regardless of their LawPay permissions.
- Save Changes
The last setting on this page is Transaction Access, where you can limit which transactions the user has access to. If Restrict access to transactions created by this user is selected, the user will be unable to see transactions created by other users.
Please note once the user has confirmed their email address within our system, the admin is no longer able to change the email address. The user will need to log into LawPay to change their email address.